Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thing #12: Rollyo

Rollyo: A great tool for gathering and organizing information on a specific topic. I created a search roll for parenting teens: "Parenting Teens!" Link: http://rollyo.com/calbear86/parenting_teens/

In the area at the top of my search roll where it says "Searching for.... in Parenting Teens," I typed the word "curfew." Up popped several articles about that topic. Fabulous! I'm sure that my son, gazing at you here when he was just a young guy, will be thrilled to know that I have all of this invaluable parenting information at my fingertips!


I suppose that one is limited only by one's imagination when it comes to potential uses of Rollyo - - in students' work, careers, hobbies....

1 comment:

Darnice said...

What a fabulous idea! I didn't think of using that for personal use, only work. I will have to try out your searchroll for my own gremlins. Thanks Kathleen.